Mark’s Work Wearhouse Survey Prize
- $10 off $40 coupon
- $1,000 cash daily
- Other prizes valued at $1,500 weekly
Mark’s Work Wearhouse Survey Rules
- The draw starts on the first day of every month and ends on the last day of every month.
- You do not have to make any purchase or complete a survey to enter or win.
- The prizes are not transferable and you must accept it as awarded.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 60 days of the draw date. The winner has to pay all taxes on the prize.
- Only 1 survey completion (or mail-in entry) and 1 entry through the Sponsor’s GoRecommend application per day. In addition, only 1 Daily/Instant Sweepstakes prize will be awarded a person in every 90 days.
Mark’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, 1 open question and a receipt is needed.
- Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question and you need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish the Mark’s Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone and it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.
Mark’s Work Wearhouse Survey Entry
- You can visit the Marks Work Wearhouse survey official site and complete the survey online.
- Mail-in Entry is another way: You need to hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily/Instant Sweepstakes for a chance to win 1 Daily/Instant Prize” on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to: EMPATHICA DAILY/INSTANT SWEEPSTAKES, 511 Avenue of the Americas, #4, New York, NY, 10011.
Mark’s Work Wearhouse Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Marks Work Wearhouse survey official website and choose the language you prefer: English or French.
- Enter the store number which is printed at the top of your receipt and click the enter button.
- Select time of visit, date of visit.
- Select answers to the questions like “How much did you spend today?” based on your visit.
- Answer the open question that about the reason you were satisfied or not satisfied with your shopping experience.
- Give your ratings to the statements like “We made you feel welcomed.” based on your visit.
- Select answers to the questions about yourself like your gender, age etc.
- Answer questions about your shopping experience like “In the past year, how much money have you spent on clothing and footwear at Mark’s?”
- Enter your personal contact information like your name, phone number etc and click “Send” to finish the survey.
Mark’s Work Wearhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Mark’s online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Mark’s customer survey in this article.
More Information about Mark’s Work Wearhouse
Mark’s is devoted to providing extraordinary clothing and footwear to Canadians.The first store was opened in 1977. Now it owns more than 380 stores nationwide. Mark’s is now a part of the Canadian Tire group of companies. Mark’s offers customers exclusive private labels and Canada’s best sellers in men’s and women’s casual and business wear, outdoor apparel and work wear. Mark’s only accepts Gift Cards as payment for in-store purchases at this time.
Go to www.Marks-Survey.com and take the customer survey to win the grand prizes.
About Mark’s Work Wearhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: www.Marks-Survey.com
Survey Incentive: $1,000 cash + other prizes valued at $1,500 + $10 off $40 coupon
Host Website: ww7.empathica.com
Marketing Support: Empathica
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse official website – www.marks.com
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse FAQs
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse Gift Cards
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse Facebook page – www.facebook.com/MarksClothing
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse Twitter page – twitter.com/marksww