Lloyds Pharmacy Feedback Survey Prize
- £1,000 daily
- Web (and mail-in) entries only: 1 prize per day of a 8GB iPod Nano
Lloyds Pharmacy Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- You do not have to make purchase or complete the survey to enter or win.
- The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 60 days of the draw date. All taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- A maximum of 1 survey completion (or mail-in entry) and 1 entry through the Sponsor’s GoRecommend application per day. In addition, a maximum of 1 Daily Sweepstakes prize will be awarded per person per 90 days.
Lloyds Pharmacy Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Web entry. Visit the Lloyds Pharmacy customer survey official site and take the survey.
- Telephone entry. To complete a telephone survey, call the toll free number on the invitation and respond to the recorded prompts.
- Mail-in entry. To enter by mail, with no purchase necessary and without completing a survey, please hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily/Instant Sweepstakes for a chance to win 1 Daily Prize/great prizes” on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to: EMPATHICA DAILY/INSTANT SWEEPSTAKES, One Victoria Square, Birmingham, UK, B1 1DB.
More Information about Lloyds Pharmacy
Lloydspharmacy is offering the free delivery for over £35 online orders and is promoting buy one get one free Benadryl, buy one get one free Clarityn. Go to Lloydspharmacy online store at www.lloydspharmacy.com if you are not willing to visit local store. The online site is also providing online doctor, pet medicines, photo printing, health advices and prescriptions services. Make use of all those online services and help make life easier.
Lloydspharmacy is a leading community pharmacy and healthcare provider with more than 1,650 pharmacies across the UK, mainly in community and health centre locations. Lloydspharmacy has always been trying to provide customers with exceptional service and healthcare. Lloydspharmacy stores are accessibly located within the heart of communities which makes shopping more convenient. Prevention, management and treatment are at the very core of Lloydspharmacy’s business, and they aim to deliver high quality outcomes for chronic conditions, such as diabetes and heart health, and to support local communities in making informed health decisions.
About Lloyds Pharmacy Customer Feedback Survey
Survey Website: www.lloydspharmacyfeedback.com
Survey Incentive: £1,000 cash and instant prize of an iPod
Host Website: ww12.empathica.com
Marketing Support: Empathica