6 Random Things About Me:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below…)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, numbers 1 and 2 are now done –
1) I have a sick addiction to reality TV
2) I have been known to sing kiddy songs when I am by myself
3) I have a fear of water and heights
4) I plan on turning 30 for a few more years to come
5) I have black thumbs for a reason, anything with chlorophyll around me is not destined to survive long
6) I keep emergency chocolate hidden from my kids
Alright, moving on to the second meme.
The 8 Homes Game:
Where Would Your 8 Homes Be?
List them. You don’t have to list your reasons, but if you do at least for a few of them, it would be more fun. And remember that the only rule is: the homes must be within the borders of the United States of America or else, within the borders of the country you live in, so as to utterly emulate the McCains. When you’re done, tag 8 people, so that they may join in the self-indulgence, forgetting about the crappy property market and the equivalent of The End of Pompeii on Wall-Street. You could spend your time hammering your doors and windows shut in preparation for the apocalypse instead, but it would be much less fun.
Well I will follow the John McCain lead and pick 8 places in the states;
1) Manhattan…how you could you live in the states and not have a home there?
2) L.A. that covers the two poles
3) San Francisco
4) Hawaii (I know it’s a state but somewhere near a beach will do just fine by me)
5) New Orleans
7) Las Vegas